So.Tel provides design, installation and testing of telecommunication systems, such as:
- HF/VHF/UHF Radio systems
- Multiaccess mobile radio networks for terrestrial services
- Fixed and mobile antenna systems
- Radio Links
- Local Area Networks (LAN)
- Telecommunication systems based on fiber optics
- Equipment for the monitoring and the control of telecommunications systems
- ISDN, HDSL, ADSL, PDH, SDH, ATM, MPLS, DWDM systems
So.Tel provides design and implementation of security and anti-intrusion systems, such as:
- CTVCC systems
- Anti-intrusion systems
- Alarm systems
- Presence detection systems
- Fire detection systems
So.Tel provides design, installation, testing and maintenance of facilities, such as:
- Medium Voltage transformation substations
- Medium and Low Voltage transformation and distribution cabins
- Continuous power supply systems
- Photovoltaic systems
- Medium and Low Voltage electrical systems
So.Tel has developed a monitoring and control platform called WiMCS that is composed of terminals allowing the connection of sensors and actuators through a wireless interface based on the ZigBee standard.
So.Tel offers services for the design and the implementation of monitoring and control systems for energy efficiency, environmental monitoring, industrial automation and building structural monitoring.
The advanced know-how and the suite of products allow So.Tel to provide high performance and low cost solutions, both at the system and at the device level.