So.Tel s.r.l. is a provider of solutions for telecommunication systems. The services offered by So.Tel include the design, the implementation and the maintenance of:
- Wired and wireless networks
- Multi-access radio links
- Monitoring systems based on wireless sensor networks
- IP-based videosurveillance systems
- Fixed and mobile antenna systems
- Power systems for telecommunication systems
- Fiber Optic telecommunication systems
Since its foundation in 1975 So.Tel has been active in the telecommunications industry, both in the civil and in the defence sector. In the defence sector So.Tel has implemented:
- Radio HF Stations
- PCM networks
- Lan networks
- PDH/SDH networks
- Application software
In the civil sector So.Tel has implemented:
- Satellite communication systems
- Communication centers
- Monitoring systems
The list of So.Tel’s customers include:
- Armed Forces
- Telecom Italia
- Nuova Telespazio
- Ministry of Interior
- Presidency of the Council of Ministers
- Chamber of Deputies
- ENAV (National Society for Flight Assistance)
- Selex ES S.p.A.
- Alcatel Lucent S.p.A.
- Thales Italia S.p.A.
- NEC Italia S.p.A.
- Nokia Siemens
- Rai Way
- Ericsson S.p.A.
- Technosky S.p.A.
SO.TEL currently owns the following certifications::
- Quality systems based on ISO 9001:2008 from IMQ.
- S.O.A. n. 11944/11/00 e 11945/11/00 del 03/10/2012.
- Authorization from PP.TT. (first degree) for the installation of telephone systems n. RM/895 del 12/11/2010.
So.Tel is a founding member of the:
Consorzio T8-ICT http://www.consorziotiotto.it
So.Tel is member of Unindustria, Assistal and the ZigBee Alliance.